Assignment Labs is synonymous to "guaranteed customer satisfaction". However, we are human and humans tend to make mistakes. Therefore, it is important for us to create a simple refund policy to grant you reimbursement in case we fail to meet your expectations due to any uncalled for circumstances.
We recommend our clients to read the below listed policy carefully and abide by it before applying for reimbursement.
- Refund request will only be valid for 3 days after the date of delivery. If the client feels discontented with the products or services produced and delivered by the company, he must file a reimbursement request within the allotted time
- In case the client fails to submit the refund request within the assigned time, the company will deem that the client is satisfied with the delivered work. Thus, at that time the client will not be eligible for demanding any refund
- In the event the client doesn't like the quality of work provided by the company even after multiple (7 rounds) revisions, the client can file a complaint for refund. In such scenario, the company will be liable to either:
Disperse a new writer for the job if it considers that the job can be accomplished on-time via a different writer
Reimbursement the payment to the client
- The company holds the rights to reject a refund request in case of slights delay in the delivery of the order or some negligible errors. In such event, both the parties (Company and Client) may come to a negotiation to either settle on a partial refund or discount
- Should the client accidentally pays double-fee for the same order, Assignment Labs will ensure that the additional payment is refunded to the client immediately
Contact and Dispute Settlement Rules
- In case of discontentment with the delivered order provided by the company, the client must notify the company prior to contacting any intermediary
- Should the client contacts the intermediary without notifying the company first, it'll be deemed as a violation of the contract. Thus, it'll be handled accordingly
- In case the company and the client don't come to any settlement within a period of two (2) weeks, the client will be free to contact the third party.